Are you looking to release your creativeness in an international growth company? Are you full of ideas and curiosity, with a passion for digital marketing?
With Smartmile we open doors to a sustainable world, one delivery at a time. And by 2026, we will operate the largest open and sustainable delivery platform with Smartmile Enabled Hubs worldwide. Our network currently consists of approximately 100 Smartmile Hubs in Finland and Netherlands and is growing fast internationally. We work in close cooperation with major players like DHL and Lidl, among others. Our solution, however, goes beyond hardware and lies in our versatile software that optimizes delivery networks and turns them into platforms for sustainable delivery innovations.
We are looking for a self-driven, creative thinker with fresh ideas, and visual skills. Someone who revels in the world of digital media and knows how to excite and engage an audience. As our Digital Marketer, you will get to take charge of our daily (social) media content, take part in brainstorm sessions for international marketing campaigns, and of course there is a lot of room to grow your responsibilities further. Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and strategize day to day social media & content for our B2B and B2C platforms
- Create, maintain and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars
- Oversee all digital channels including the management of our company website
- Help brainstorm and (independently) execute international marketing campaign activities
- Copywriting in English and Dutch, and if you really want to impress, then Elvish
- Supporting activities in marketing/communications, and helping out other departments if needed
- Creating engaging and visually compelling content for internal and external stakeholders
- Measuring success of the marketing activities, reporting to our creative department head
- Did we mention social media already? Good, that one is very important
Nice to have:
- Have ~2 years or equivalent experience working in (digital) marketing or communications
- Tangible experience in social media strategies and ideally content marketing
- Have strong visual skills and excellent communication skills,
- Ability to design and produce marketing and communication materials for all online channels
- Intermediate level experience with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Be a team player who has the ability to work in international teams and with shared leadership
- Proficient in English and Dutch
What we offer you:
- Understanding of SEO and SEM
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- More of the fun European languages
- Ability to travel time and space (barring another 2020 situation)
- A culture where ideas and random talents are embraced, even encouraged
- Gain hands on experience in various areas of international marketing
- Work in a creative marketing office (you will get it once you see it) surrounded by other start-ups
- Enjoy the flexible working hours and remote work possibilities
- Feel free to bring your dog
- Join the annual Smartmile Campus virtually or physically (once 2020 and its sequel 2021 are over)
Your work location is preferably our Smartmile office in Utrecht (Netherlands), but can be negotiated to the Smartmile location in Tampere (Finland) if necessary.
We are very proud of the great team that we have assembled and feel strongly about our company values. Our applicants will go through a personal application process.
Apply now, but the latest before March 21st 2021. Please include in your application your preferred working location and your salary expectations. We will fill in the positions as soon as we find each other.
If you have any questions regarding the positions, please contact Smartmile’s very own Head of Marketing and Brand Michelle van Weverwijk by email firstname.lastname@example.org
36 tot 38 uur per week
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Liefst 2 jaar or equivalent experience working in (digital) marketing or communications ervaring
Wat wij bieden
€ 2.100,- tot € 2.400,- per maand
laptop van de zaak, reiskostenvergoeding, flexibele werktijden