A commitment from you:
- Able to cope with stress;
- Committed to success;
- Team player and motivator;
- Creative and eager to learn;
- At least 2 years of experience and a finished education;
- You are fluent in English.
- As our colleague, you have the advantage of using discounted room rates within the Set Hotels.
- Get rewarded with incredible prizes through our “Capturing Hearts & Minds Rewards Program” such as complimentary nights, various selection of vouchers and many more!
- You can use the F&B discount and Akasha product discount we have within the Set Hotels.
- Healthy mind and body – we take it seriously – participate with “Your Luxury Lifestyle Program”, a program where our colleagues can join all sorts of healthy body & mind activities throughout the year.
- Do you think sustainability is important? So do we! We are a certified Green Globe hotel. We stimulate our colleagues to go to work by bike.
- Our Colleague Entertainment Team will invite you for events with your colleagues. We think it is important to work hard but also to play and have fun together!
The Conservatorium hotel is looking for a Sushi Chef on Sous Chef level who has been trained Japanese culinary knowledge and cooking skills and who has great expertise of the Japanese cuisine.
A commitment from us:
The hotel caters to every taste with a signature restaurant, destination bar, Brasserie and open-plan Lounge with plush oversized seating. Experience is a must in order to be designated a Sushi Chef.
This job requires a lot of independence and is therefore not an entry-level position. A Sous Chef Sushi should have considerable experience working in a professional Japanese kitchen at a lower level such as an apprenticeship.
- Preparation and distribution of all sushi dishes;
- Giving instructions to the independent working cooks and students;
- Communication with F&B colleagues;
- Independent management of the allocated duties.