Do you dream of being a pioneer and design the user experience for electric driving of the future? Do you want to create innovative, groundbreaking products? Then the role of User Experience Designer might be the job for you!
WE ARE NEWMOTION
We are Europe’s largest electric charging partner. We are on a mission to enable everybody to drive as many kilometres as possible powered by clean energy. We do that by offering large scale smart charging solutions to the masses. We contribute to a low-carbon world by making EV charging easy, accessible and smart, with the best expertise, highest quality & service.
WHAT YOU’LL BE IN CHARGE OF
NewMotion is looking for a talented User Experience Designer with strong User Interface design skills. Together with product management and development teams you design elegant user experiences for our web and mobile platforms.
As a UX designer you will define and elaborate on the user journey and you will work out conceptual designs, like wireframes, prototypes and eventually appealing interface designs. You deep dive into what our users want and need. You understand the business requirements from product owners and you are able to translate these into beautiful, elegant solutions. You will work closely with the team and stakeholders, define and validate goals and make sure we build the right solutions for our end users.
You work lean, by making prototypes and tests to deliver intuitive user flows, create interface designs backed up by clear documentation. You are able to work together with development during the implementation process and know how to speak their language.
THIS IS HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
- You are responsible for designing for our existing platforms, that can be web applications, native apps, webapps or portals. You are able to work on new projects from scratch and define the vision together with the team.
- You will be elaborating on the interaction design and creating ideal user flows and promoting the right solution.
- You prototype your designs and do research to validate your design decisions by analysing user data, user interviews, customer visits, surveys and so on.
- Together with the development department you will modernise our platforms to make sure it is up to date with the latest standards and design trends, and make sure our platforms have an outstanding quality.
- Work together with design and development on a design system and standardisation to make sure components are reusable and our platforms have the same look and feel.
- Work on future vision of our platforms and tools. Being able to analyse the current state of our platforms and be able to provide suggestions to improve this iteratively based on facts, taking the short term but also taking the long term in mind.
THIS IS WHO YOU ARE
- 4-8 years of work experience in a similar position, like user experience design, product design or interaction design.
- Proficient with design and prototype tools which can be Figma (preferred), Sketch, Adobe XD,xure RP or the like.
- Experience with working tightly with development, making sure your designs are achievable and implementable.
- Proven experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, kanban or any other Agile flavour), working closely with development and how to apply the right design deliverables within these methodologies.
- Ability to understand and apply our brand guidelines, like tone of voice and standards
- You have experience with design system methodologies, that enables us to standardize and unify a common design language for our various platforms.
- Familiar with web and accessibility standards, design principles like Material Design and Human Interface Guidelines from Apple.
- Able to validate your designs through any method you think is suitable.
- Background in media and design studies; Preferably Bachelor or Master degree. Examples are Digital Media Design, Design for Interaction, Communication & Multimedia Design.
BECOME PART OF THE CHANGE
Working at NewMotion means working in a fun, fast-growing international company with big ambitions.
By joining us, you will:
- Contribute to a more sustainable future;
- Become an expert in e-mobility;
- Work in an open and transparent culture with colleagues from all over the world;
- Receive a competitive salary that fits your experience + bonus;
- Receive a MacBook;
- Enjoy daily healthy lunches, prepared by our masterchefs;
- Develop your skills and expertise through several trainings. Besides this, you will receive a personal training budget and set your annual goals with your personal development plan;
- Enjoy our fun weekly get-togethers (drinks), our annual winter and summer outing, NewMotion running team on the Dam tot Damloop, or any other event initiated by colleagues!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist