We are seeking an experienced and motivated Restaurant Manager to lead our dynamic team and ensure the smooth and efficient operation of our restaurant. As a Restaurant Manager … from the Hotel ….. in Amsterdam, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the restaurant, providing exceptional customer service, and maintaining high-quality standards in both food and
We are looking for an employee who can do all 4 shifts:
- Morning from 06:00 until 14:00
- Morning from 08:00 until 16:00
- Afternoon from 14:00 until 22:00
- Night from 16:00 until 00:00
You are not only solution-oriented, social and service-oriented but you also know how to listen to our guests. In-depth knowledge of restaurant operations, including front-of-house and back-of-house management.
Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to build and motivate a cohesive team. Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to handle challenging situations with tact and professionalism.
You are fluent in English, both written and spoken. You find it important that the guests have a pleasant and comfortable stay and try to arrange it as well as possible when you don’t have the solution.
What you can expect from us:
● Working in a pleasant environment with nice and fun colleagues.
● A full time contract with attractive and competitive salary.
● Rooster planning in consultation.
● Monthly bonus of 200 euros gross if you have worked all the days of your rooster and haven’t missed one.
● Reimbursement of travel expenses.
● Free meals.
● 50% discount for you and 20% discount family and friends in all 75 hotels and resorts of Catalonia.
● Company clothing washed by the hotel.
Attention to our employees is one of the fundamental keys to the chain success.
If you are a results-oriented leader with a passion for the hospitality industry and a drive to exceed customer expectations, we would love to hear from you!