Are you passionate about helping people in challenging situations? As a UX designer for the Arrears Management team in the Mortgages department, you will play a vital role in developing tools and information for customers who are experiencing payment difficulties with their mortgages, as well as for agents who support these customers.
This job offers you a monthly salary between €4100and €5800 depending on your experience. This is based on a 36-hour work week, excluding a 13th month and holiday allowance.
What you’re going to do
- Conducting research with customers and support agents to gain a deep understanding of the situations that may cause customers to fall behind on their payments, their needs, and their preferred methods of assistance
- Designing tools that enable customers to make informed choices and feel supported as they get back on track with their mortgage payments
- Designing tools that enable support agents to work more efficiently and focus on customer needs
- Collaborating with a team of engineers, product owners, customer journey specialists, and business analysts to achieve project goals
Who you will work with
As a UX Designer, you will work with a team of four full-stack engineers in short sprints to deliver new value to our domain. You will also collaborate closely with our product owner and other colleagues from the business side to design the next steps.
Our team culture is friendly and easy-going, and you will have no problem interacting and working with others. As a member of the NN UX guild, you will also have the opportunity to share best practices and align with other designers within the company.
What we offer you
NN invests in an inclusive, inspiring work environment and in skills and competences for the future. We match this with employee benefits that are in line with what is needed today and in the future. This way, we offer our employees the opportunity to get the best out of themselves. We offer you:
- Salary between €4100and €5800 depending on your knowledge and experience
- 13th month and holiday allowance are paid with your monthly salary
- 27 vacation days for a 5-day working week and one Diversity Day
- A modern pension administered by BeFrank
- Plenty of training and learning opportunities
- NS Business Card 2nd class, which gives you unlimited travel, also privately. Do you prefer to travel with your own transport? Then you can declare the kilometres travelled
- Allowances for setting up your home office and for internet use.
We work hybrid at NN. Together with your team, you decide where, how and when you work. The official location of this job is Rotterdam.
Who you are
To be considered for the position of UX Designer for our Arrears Management team, we require the following qualifications and experience:
- A relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 5+ years of UX Design experience in an Agile setting (enterprise experience is a plus)
- Experience applying user research, information architecture, and (mobile) interaction design skills
- Experience with ideation techniques, facilitating creative sessions, and co-creating with colleagues to create shared ownership of designs
- Proficiency with modern design and prototyping tools, particularly Figma (Organization)
- Advanced proficiency in English (proficiency in Dutch is a plus)
Will you be our new colleague?
We are looking for a candidate who has the skills and experience to help us design solutions that make a difference for our customers. If you meet these requirements and are passionate about UX design, we would love to hear from you. We are very keen to find out who you are, what motivates you and what you can contribute to this role at NN. We will proceed with a first selection for interviews in the week that follows.
Any questions about the process can be directed to Wouter Lipsius – Recruiter at +31(0) 6 57487838.
This is a permanent position. A candidate will receive a contract from NN and we are not open to interim/freelance assignments and/or candidates or recruitment agencies. Thank you very much for your understanding.