We're an ambitious, technology-driven start-up. Our social enterprise works in collaboration with Wageningen University, Woord & Daad, Tropenbos International, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, MDF Training & Consultancy, Impact Centre Erasmus, Partos and other stakeholders with a social mission. Our interactive online tool enables purpose-driven organisations, projects and policies to learn more about their social impact and to optimise accordingly. Together with their stakeholders, they use our web application to visualise change journeys; their interventions and the change process these interventions activate to bring about societal change. The knowledge library we're building will offer solutions to complex societal challenges.
Are you a highly skilled front-end developer and do you want to be part of a start-up with social impact? Then Changeroo is your place to be! We develop an innovative SaaS solution that enables organizations to visualize, communicate, and optimize their interventions to realize societal value in real time, collaboratively. Object-based, interactive diagrams are at the core.
Keywords: Full-stack, Object-based interactive diagram visualization, Firebase realtime collaboration, Single Page Application, Enterprise Application, Start-up, Social enterprise, SaaS platform.
Changeroo, the heart and mind of impact-driven organizations
Our interactive online tool enables purpose-driven organizations, projects and policies to learn about their social impact and to optimize such accordingly. Together with their stakeholders, they use our web application to visualize change journeys; i.e., how what they do brings about societal change and how they can effectively generate as much positive social impact as possible.
We received an innovation loan (Innovatiekrediet) from the Dutch government, and partner with Wageningen University, Woord & Daad, Tropenbos International, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, MDF Training & Consultancy, Impact Centre Erasmus, Partos and other stakeholders with a social mission.Tasks
We are working towards a full-fledged SaaS solution with features such as tracking the history of the visualization, an export function, and improved features for co-creation. But also, optimization of existing features such as the algorithm that finds the optimal path of the arrows in a diagram. Hence, you'll play a crucial role in making the ambitions and potential of Changeroo a reality!
- You have professional coding experience (e.g., in a software development agency).
- You have excelled in the things you do. You're smart, analytical, keep up with the latest technologies and like to find the best solution to a problem.
- You want to work on innovative, complex features and code.
- You write code that is well-structured, well-maintainable, and modular.
- You want to work in a job where you contribute to the greater good and enjoy working in a start-up culture with all of its pros and cons.
- An entrepreneurial, international work environment with people from various countries. English is our operating language.
- Interesting coding challenges that demand the best of you and your analytical abilities.
- Be a part of a start-up that wants to make a positive impact in the world. An enjoyable, small team that gives your lots of responsibility and learning opportunities.
- Full-time position. Initially to the end of the year, with the intention to extend.
- Compensation between €2,700 and €3,200 per month, depending on knowledge and experience.
Do you want to join our team? Then we'd love to hear about you! Use the button below to send us your résumé and motivation letter.
Please note: we unfortunately cannot provide visa sponsorship. The position is onsite only (not remote).
EUR 2700-3200 per month