parttime / fulltime• Clubsportive
As a Personal trainer, you are responsible for the professional guidance of our members. For example, you provide explanations and instructions to our members during the different exercises, you set goals together with our members, and you make sure that these goals are achieved, you know the strengths and weaknesses are of your client. Based on this, you make a suitable workout schedule. In addition to advising the gym, you'll also help our members in other ways. This includes advice on general health, nutrition, or correct referrals for injuries. Therefore, it is important that you are sporty yourself and know all possible fitness exercises and their effects.
Furthermore, it's essential that you are emphatic and understand nutrition combined with general health. It's also part of your job to ensure that members enjoy exercising in our gyms. You regularly chat with our members and ensure they stay motivated to achieve their fitness goals. It's a must that you show them only positive energy!
On a daily basis, you will be working on the following tasks:
- The enthusiasm of members to follow personal training with you and bind them to our clubs for a more extended period of time;
- Motivating your customers to achieve their fitness goals based on a professional training program and offering the proper guidance;
- Planning and supervising personal training introductory sessions. TrainMore regularly sets up campaigns to motivate members to train with a personal trainer. We expect you to provide excellent and professional follow-up to this.
- Have at least Fitvak A & B or comparable education;
- Are a driven and enthusiastic sports fanatic with a passion for motivating people;
- Are helpful;
- Are a real team player;
- Are fit, energetic and positive;
- Have a hands-on mentality;
- Care about our customers, and you are inspiring;
- Are the best version of yourself;
- You are available for at least 30 hours per week (we work with employment contracts and not on freelance basis)
- Working for a company with a wonderful mission;
- Excellent Salary;
- 26 holidays (free on your birthday!);
- Exchange of public holidays;
- Free and unlimited access to professional coaching sessions, mindful sessions, webinars and master classes with coaches and psychologists;
- Free working out at all our first-class gyms and studios for you and your partner;
- One day per year charity work;
- Learning via our in- and external Academy;
- Last but not least, 350 amazing colleagues.