Over de functie
- Start: 12-06-2023
- Hours: 40
- Duration: 6 maanden + Optie op verlenging
- Location: Rotterdam / Remote
As the Project Manager for Security, you will be responsible for overseeing a range of technical and non-technical projects relating to security. While the role primarily focuses on the technical aspects of the security domain, it also extends beyond that scope. You will receive direct support from implementation specialists who will assist and contribute to the various projects.
Given the criticality of the projects, it is imperative to have experience in managing stakeholders across multiple departments. The Project Manager Security role acts as a bridge between different security and business teams, IT teams, senior management, and external parties. Your role will be vital in connecting and aligning all these stakeholders. Effective communication and coordination with the Cyber Defense Center, Regional Information Security Officers, Regional Senior Management, and local offices will be crucial for success on an international scale.
- Ensuring that project goals and objectives are achieved within time, guidelines/scope and budget.
- Manage and continuously monitor and report on multiple simultaneous sub-projects.
- Ensuring that project documents are complete, up-to-date and distributed appropriately. Actively manage project scope changes, identify potential issues/risks and prepare contingency plans.
- Be responsible for communicating and executing the handover of solutions to service delivery, technology and other team members at defined milestones.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Writing project documents as part of our project portfolio process to ensure that projects are properly executed and documented so that the Project Board has reliable and complete information to make decisions.
- Certification as a Prince2 Practitioner, IPMA-C, or IPMA-B.
- Exceptional change management skills with a pragmatic and non-bureaucratic approach.
- Extensive experience in managing security projects in an international environment, actively keeping stakeholders informed about accurate planning, budgeting, and risks.
- Possession of at least one relevant cybersecurity certification such as CISM, CISSP, or CGEIT.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in IT or Cybersecurity.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in security project management roles.
- Proficiency in stakeholder management across a diverse range of cybersecurity topics at various levels, demonstrating excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written Dutch.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Over het bedrijf
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel? En lijkt werken bij Maandag® je een mooie stap? Solliciteer dan meteen. Wie weet ziet jouw maandag er binnenkort dan net zo tof uit als die van ons.