As a Lead Automation you are responsible for collecting data from the production line making Powerfoil. You will be saving data from PLC's, measurement programs and Scada systems in a smart and structured way in the database system (MES). Our MES system secures quality, traceability in our controlled production environment.
You will analyze and structure this production data into clear reports that will allow the control and optimizing of our production factory. You will build a solid foundation for the quality management system.
In parallel you work on sustaining our current information management system and designing our future IT solutions for our company. You are the specialist for data management and will create the link between production environment and business operations.
You will be a part of a fast growing company and will help with the upscaling of the production capacity. New machines, production locations and improved processes will be introduced with your knowledge and support.
- Specify and build solutions for IT infrastructure;
- Run projects on production data upload to a database environment (PLC data, Scada and measuring devices and programs) ;
- Generate production & quality reports using SQL queries;
- Improve production processes based on available information;
- Install and support back-office (ERP, Warehouse Management, Security)
- Advice on Information Management policies for future process development;
- Support on projects for the factory expansion program.