Looking for a challenging position as a customer service specialist in an international company? Do you speak English, German and Dutch? Then this might be the right vacancy for you.
• In this position you will be the first point of contact for one or max two large accounts which you can grow and build an extensive relationship with.
• You will be responsible for the complete order management process
• You will take care of your client's open orders, invoices, inbound calls and questions and queries regarding trade fairs, inventory and pricelists.
• Together with your colleagues in the other departments you will be able to assist your client to the fullest.
• (Near) native German, English and Dutch at a professional level
• Minimal 2 years work experience in customer service and/or order management
• Bachelor level education and experience (Dutch HBO or equivalent)
• Strong organizer with analytical and investigative abilities
• Experience with ERP systems
• Knowledge of logistic and administrative processes
• Experience working in a fast paced international environment
• This position requires you to be customer oriented, flexible, and accurate. • The ideal candidate is also proactive, independent and enjoys variety in their work.
• Full time position
• Long term to permanent position
• Professional growth and development
• Salary range: 2100-2700,- gross/month (depending on skills and experience)
• Competitive secondary benefits (8 % holiday allowance, 24 holidays/year, and travel expense reimbursement)
• Work in a multi-cultural environment that is informal and friendly