PREMIER TECH, a world-class leader, supports its success through innovation, teamwork and the skills of its team members around the world. Are you an ambitious individual whose key objectives are reaching goals and offering the optimal customer experience? Join the Premier Tech team and make a real contribution to its growth!
As a Helpdesk specialist within the Industrial Equipment Group, which develops and markets leading-edge industrial equipment solutions, you will mainly have to provide phone technical support to the customers and to the Field Service Technicians. More specifically, you will have to:
- Solve technical problems encountered by customers and answer their questions over the phone;
- Suggest the purchase of technical service or replacement parts;
- Complete follow up reports regarding problems solving;
- Promote preventive maintenance;
- Receive customer’s complaints and ensure the follow up;
- Support Field Service Technicians in the resolution of problems encountered during service calls or during modification of equipment on customer sites;
- Program customer’s equipment;
- Ensure the creation and update of customer records in the database.
- Prepared to do on site service if needed.
1 to 2 years of relevant experience
College training in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Automation or Industrial Maintenance;
Any combination of experience and relevant training will be considered;
Abilities to work with electrical and mechanical components, pneumatics and PLC’s;
Available for on-call shifts (in rotation);
Bilinguism (English & Dutch); more languages is an asset
WE ARE THE PREMIER TECH TEAM… ARE YOU LIKE US?
Premier Tech (PT), it’s more than 90 years of passion, with over 3,800 team members in 24 countries. That’s right, team members, not employees. Through the teamwork of our three groups (Horticulture and Agriculture, Industrial Equipment, Environmental Technologies), we keep growing, all around the world. We are intrapreneurs* at heart. We constantly challenge the status quo in order to push our limits. We are not afraid of taking calculated risks, never shying away from our mistakes along the way. Dedicated to always learn from our actions, we seize all growth opportunities, even the painful ones, sharing with each other the knowledge of our successes (which we always celebrate!) and failures. All together, we are deeply committed to excel at what we do… We are the Premier Tech team.
3,800 Team members 24 Countries 41 Plants
C$725M Sales 10.5% Annual growth—For 25 years
* Intrapreneur [noun]: a professional building a business from the inside out, contributing to a culture that creates value.