- Develop new business opportunities in Europe for Case product line
- Plan channel sales activities and execute them together with regional sales
- Reach revenue and profit targets
Role & Responsibilities
- The candidate works under the Case business unit
- Responsible for proactively identifying, negotiating and closing sales activities to achieve assigned revenue targets and discover new business opportunities in Europe
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external shareholders building stable channels for Europe
- Traveling an average of 3 days/week, visiting potential and existing customers on pre-scheduled appointments where you will discuss products in person and help local sales getting orders
- Self Starter that sets clear objectives, defining metrics and key milestones to plan and organize work
- Great communication skills
- Responds quickly to customer/client requests and needs as a priority
- Anticipates changing customer needs and seeks to create value for the customer
- Proactively supports colleagues and collaborates with them to help achieve targets
- Identifies a number of ways to do things differently that will continuously improve the business
- Handles problems and acts on own initiative without being prompted
- Seeks out and acts on both internal and external customer/client feedback
Operational Experience / Academic Qualification
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- At least 3 - 5 years experience in sales/marketing environment, preferably with channel or retail marketing experience with IT and PC hardware/components sales
- Manage multiple projects and requests on a daily/weekly basis
- Experience of B2B negotiations to achieve best possible use of time and budget in channel
- An understanding of and experience in project management and general sales skills
- Fluency in English and preferably one other European language
What we offer to the right candidate
- Cooler Master offers a comprehensive salary and incentive package for its employees.
- We offer a no-nonsense open business culture with informal direct lines of contact.
- 24 paid vacation days per year plus all official holidays.
- We offer to the right employee, good career opportunities and advancement possibilities ensuring both personal growth and development to grow with the company.
If interested in this position please send a letter of application and resume/CV in English using the button below.