Do you want to become part of one of the World’s leading production companies in the field of Fragrances and Flavors ? Are you able to provide excellent Customer Service (B2B)? Then we offer you an exciting job in a dynamic & international environment!
We have a job opening at the Customer Service department of an international company based in Tilburg. The Customer Service Flavors department is the first point of contact for its customers who are located worldwide.
Together with a diverse team of 15 dedicated Customer Service Employees you provide the best service.
Your main goal will be creating and maintaining sustainable client-centered relationships with our customers. Therefore it is important that you are familiar with orderprocess management and are able to overview the process. Professionalism, self-development and being a good team player are key values.
Key Tasks involve:
• You will be the dedicated Customer Service representative for one (or more) customer(s) worldwide, most likely you will either focus on customers in EU or the customers outside EU.
• You will keep up to date with all new developments with our customer and regarding customer handling in general;
• All order information and freight details will be entered into SAP and it will be the responsibility of the Customer Service representative to monitor pro-actively the order fulfillment process;
• Customer complaints and credit notes will be dealt with in a timely and professional manner;
• You will be held accountable for the effectiveness of the communication to our customers and the exact status of their orders;
• Identification of opportunities for continual improvement will be expected. Resulting in appropriate alternative approaches and suggestions, in consultation with the specific department(s).
For this role you should have:
• A Bachelor’s degree;
• Proven B2B Customer Service Experience;
• Experience with Order Processes (must) and SAP (plus);
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English, preferably also Dutch. All other languages are considered a plus;
• Excellent communication skills are crucial and a high level of professional behavior is required, both internally and externally;
• Ability to work under pressure and deal with people at all levels and cultural diversity.
• Accurate and good administrative skills.
We offer you a fulltime (40h.) position within this organization.
The quality of cooperation within this fascinating company is an area of particular importance. Investments, growth and development are core values. These values are guarantees for a stable workplace with ample room for employees to grow and develop.