Are you a young professional looking to expand your career within sales? Do you have a passion for connecting with people and building B2B relationships? Do you see yourself working for a leading international company? Octagon Professionals is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our client, a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. This opening offers flexibility, independence and an extensive opportunity to learn - are you ready to embrace the challenge? Read more below!
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for generating new appointments for the Sales Managers with prospective new clients. For this reason, it's your main responsibility to make proactive outbound calls to a large number of target individuals with the objective to introduce the company's proposition and to identify business requirements. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will focus on the agreed list of target organizations and roles. Does it sound exciting? Apply now!
Your responsibilities as an Inside Sales Representative:
- Generate business leads and schedule meetings for Sales Directors;
- Work closely with Sales Directors to run sales campaigns, and to maximize revenue potential;
- Outbound calling to prospects/existing clients to identify business opportunities;
- Manage a pipeline of targets;
- Send follow-up emails and information to target clients;
- Demonstrate the value proposition for the company services. Use this knowledge, combined with the prospect's/client's needs to up sell and cross sell business solutions;
- Work in a team environment, collaborating with colleagues on best practices and successes;
- Consistent and effective use of CRM tool.
- Associate/Vocational Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in a related field;
- 1-2 years of Inside Sales experience of a complex service product in a B2B environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong solution-sales aptitude;
- Understanding of service industry;
- Understanding of Business to Business (B2B) relationships;
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills;
- Self-motivation, detail orientation;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.