As a Design Engineer you will be deeply involved in the design phase of complex electronic systems with the focus on communication and navigation equipment. You will be working in a young and driven team on complex systems during the proposal and design. Together with an Application and Lead Engineer you will design NavCom and ICT systems and support your colleagues during the commissioning and integration phase. This all in the exciting world of Super Yachts!
When it comes to design- and engineering of the NavCom systems, your main responsibilities include:
- Defining the equipment list;
- Designing cable block- and connection diagrams;
- Making equipment plans and cable lists.
• You get a kick out of working with the high-tech systems on the most beautiful locations (luxurious yachts);
• Experience in the design of nautical navigation & communication systems;
• An interest in the maritime sector;
• You are fluent in English, both written and orally. It is an advantage if you are familiar with the Dutch language.
We are looking for electrical engineer with knowledge of navigation and communication systems. You have a chance to join a young, innovative organisation, a provider of state of the art electrical solutions in the maritime field. Together with a team of engineers, you are responsible for the design and integration of those complex systems on luxury yachts and boats.