Do you have strong multitasking skills and do you speak English (and Dutch) fluently? We are recruiting a full time experienced Customer Service Export Representative for a renowned international company in the area of The Hague.
In this role you are the key point of contact between a customer and the designated internal departments.
Your responsibilities include:
• Answering and processing questions and responses by telephone, e-mail and chat related to export
• Handling export documents
• Manage all communication flows, such as incoming calls (including orders), incoming e-mails to Customer Service shared mailboxes, issue resolution and reactive communication towards the customer, including coordination of issues
• Contacting clients directly in response to a problem or a negative review
• You will keep your administrative tasks up to date by registering your follow up in SAP
• Escalating problems to the Senior Customer Service Employee or the Team Leader Customer Service
• Provide a professional level of support to the back office, field sales staff and customers by processing a broad knowledge of products, processes, policies; monitoring product & information flows as well as resolving issues
• Maintain customer master data in SAP relevant for proper order processing
For this position you will need the following qualifications:
• HBO thinking and working knowledge, or MBO level with 3 years of relevant working;
• Experience in a challenging, international commercial business-to-business environment;
• Excellent English language skills, both written and verbally;
• Knowledge of the Dutch language is a benefit;
• Strong computer skills (SAP, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
• Experience with SAP is a must;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Have a good understanding of the entire export process and different export documents;
• Have a good knowledge about customs regulations/ procedures;
• Familiar with and having a good understanding of Incoterms;
• Able to work independently and accurate.
• customer orientation;
• planning and organization;
Please register directly on our website through "Mijn Unique" on www.unique.nl. With this registration you can upload your CV and automatically apply to any vacancy you are interested in. Your details will be automatically uploaded in our database and accessible throughout the entire country. For more information please contact our office (Unique Multilingual) at 070-3102740.
This vacancy can also be found under:
English, Export, Engels, Dutch, sales support, customer service, support, CRM, administration, international, Unique Multilingual, job, vacancy, the Netherlands
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands.
When applying for this position, only English CV’s will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified.
A challenging full time position in an international, dynamic and high quality work environment.
Salary depending on relevant experience and skills