With solid growth and an ever-expanding team of experts, our client is looking to grow its Amsterdam Finance team with a reliable and accurate assistant accountant. As a assistent accountant you will be responsible for the complete administration of different national and international offices. In this position you will combine routine work with more complex tasks within the Financial team. You work in close collaboration with your colleagues of Finance & Accounting. Dutch is your mother tongue, but you are used to use the English language on a professional level. Within this role your main tasks and key responsibilities are:
- Keeping up to date the general ledgers in multiple foreign entities;
- Processing bank statements (various banks) with regards to our processing platform;
- Allocate received invoices into cost accounts;
- Keeping track of the current account and internal transfers between the several offices;
- Assist with various financial analyses during month end closing;
- Daily and monthly checks on our processing platform;
Assist during external audits.
You are a proactive, flexible and ambitious person and gets energized by working in an international environment. Dutch is your mother tongue, but you are used to use the English language on a professional level.
You work organized and accurate. Since you have up to 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar position you have developed your analytical and mathematical skills strongly. Besides the experience you have completed MBO in Economics or Finance and you have good knowledge of MS Excel.
Wat biedt onze opdrachtgever?
- A challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment;
- Small teams, where personal development is highly valued;
- An office in the center of one of the world’s most vibrant cities: Amsterdam;
- Work within a successful, dynamic and growing organization, with a matching company spirit;
- Excellent primary and secondary remuneration conditions.