As Service Controller you will support the C&G COO team building, evolving and maintaining the necessary information system to overlook the performance and progress of the different domains towards the realization of the COO strategy, collaborating with domain leads, C&G COO teams and relevant counter parties in the countries and in the Group.
You will challenge your analytical capabilities, take your social and influencing skills to the next level, and learn how ING delivers global services to clients . You will enable C&G countries to optimally consume Infra Group Services and Global solutions, you will support the evolution of the model to achieve the most efficient service delivery, with transparent service performance and clear value for money. Your role will be key in steering and connecting countries, as well as coordinating global initiatives and improvements
What you'll do:
- Realizing the transparency of performance, quality, cost, and control of services offered to C&G countries, building and maintaining necessary management reporting system to review services and continuously monitor their evolution.
- Design the integrated information system to monitor the realization of countries and global goals for what concern intra group services, monitor budget and identify and report deviations related to financial commitment; provide periodical review
- Enable C&G countries teams to understand and act according to the service framework, ensure that dedicated services are properly described and reported, service reviews are effective and forecasting and charging processes are correctly executed
- Perform analyses and studies supporting the strategy to achieve an optimal consumption of global capabilities; support the definition of a migration road map and monitor/report the progress of the migration portfolio. Measure and validate business case and results.
- Facilitating the discussion on acceleration of the use of existing shared services and global solutions and individuating opportunities to build new ones, supporting the process analysis and necessary risk assessment
How to succeed:
- You are someone who thrives in a complex, international environment and enjoys working together with various stakeholders on a range of topics whilst achieving tangible results.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience as a controller and/or business-data analyst, preferably in an international context and in the financial industry
- strong analytical skills and ability of translating complexity into a clear vision and structure, always looking for ways to improve the status quo
- Demonstrates ability to question and challenge and has the intellectual curiosity to expose himself/herself to new areas
- Flexible, precise, strong facilitation and influencing skills and a result-driven/ persistent and can-do mentality
- Excellent mastery of both written and spoken English
- Master degree in business economics or equivalent will be considered a plus
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- A reimbursement for travel expenses
- A 40 hours working week, with 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life
With around 52,000 employees and operations in approximately 40 countries, there is no shortage of opportunities for people with initiative who want to make a diﬀerence. We hire smart people like you for your potential, not your past. Our biggest expectation is that you’ll stay curious. Keep learning. Take on more responsibility. In return, we’ll back you to develop into an even more awesome version of yourself.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING. Join us. Apply today.