“Bring customer strategies to life, by designing and implementing the vital sales and service experiences, capabilities and architectures involved, while applying a range of digital technologies such as Salesforce, Mulesoft, ServiceNow and Apple.”
“We work with clients to envision, deliver and operate the capabilities needed for modern, digitally-enabled sales and service organizations. The offering spans from go-to market strategy, growth planning, incentives, talent, and enablement while applying a range of digital technologies. We design, deliver and operate our clients’ next generation, digitally enabled sales & customer service capabilities through the orchestration of leading strategies, experiences, talent, operations, ecosystems, insights, and enabling technologies such as Salesforce, Mulesoft, ServiceNow and Apple.”What impact will you make?
As a Senior iOS Developer within our Mobile Experience team, you will support our clients to drive digital transformations across their employee and customer processes with mobile as an accelerator for transformation. You will work on mobile strategy definition and support the realization of that strategy through leading the implementation of mobile projects – which could be anything from delivering a single mobile application to delivering an organization wide, mobile driven digital transformation.This is how
At Deloitte; the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 employees in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 employees and offices in over 150 countries.
Elevating the human experience. That’s what we’re all about here. It’s everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising and branding, to strategy, platforms and solutions. Working together, we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Whichever one of our diverse, globally-recognized sub-brands or capabilities you join, you’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-growing portfolio.
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. But your main objective is to lead a team towards achieving the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your team, colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders. Being a Senior iOS Developer, you should have:
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent in making technology easy for business owners and non-tech colleagues
• Always on the ball with the latest and greatest mobile innovations/possibilities and shares that with passion
• Understanding and listening to team members and fostering a productive team environment
• Sound resolving and negotiating skills with tact, diplomacy and composure
• Ability to convert high level concepts and designs into beautiful code
• Typically software engineering experience
• Experience with native iOS development
• Good understanding of integrating web services from iOS
• Experience with Swift
• Experience with iOS frameworks, as well as offline storage, threading, security, and performance tuning
• Knowledge of code versioning tools
• Desire to learn and utilize new frameworks such as SwiftUI and Combine
• Knowledge of iOS design patterns and standard components
• Experience with Agile processes and frameworks
• Experience in setting up mobile backend systems
• Experience with enterprise-oriented development
• 4-year degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Technology Consulting Toine van Kastel on +31882885136.