“Bring customer strategies to life, by designing and implementing the vital sales and service experiences, capabilities and architectures involved, while applying a range of digital technologies such as Salesforce, Mulesoft, ServiceNow and Apple.”
“We work with clients to envision, deliver and operate the capabilities needed for modern, digitally-enabled sales and service organizations. The offering spans from go-to market strategy, growth planning, incentives, talent and enablement while applying a range of digital technologies. We design, deliver and operate our clients’ next generation, digitally enabled sales & customer service capabilities through the orchestration of leading strategies, experiences, talent, operations, ecosystems, insights, and enabling technologies such as Salesforce, Mulesoft, ServiceNow and Apple.”What impact will you make?
As a Junior Mobile Developer within our Mobile Experience team, you will support our clients to drive digital transformations across their employee and customer processes with mobile as an accelerator for transformation. You will work on mobile strategy definition and support the realization of that strategy through leading the implementation of mobile projects – which could be anything from delivering a single mobile application to delivering an organization wide, mobile driven, digital transformation.This is how
• Develop, troubleshoot and optimize a new or existing product on a new code base(W)here
At Deloitte; the largest organization in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax and Legal. In the Netherlands, we rely on more than 5,500 employees in 15 offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 250,000 employees and offices in over 150 countries.
Elevating the human experience. That’s what we’re all about here. It’s everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising and branding, to strategy, platforms and solutions. Working together, we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Whichever one of our diverse, globally-recognized sub brands or capabilities you join, you’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-growing portfolio.What we offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. But your main objective is to add value as a team player towards achieving the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your team, colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders. Being a Junior Mobile Developer, you should have:
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Understanding and listening to team members and fostering a productive team environment
• Ability to convert high level concepts and designs into code
• Typically software engineering experience
• Experience with native iOS or React Native development
• Good understanding of integrating web services
• Programming experience
• At least basic Experience with iOS and Android frameworks
• Knowledge of code versioning tools
• Desire to learn and utilize new frameworks
• Basic knowledge of iOS and Android design patterns and standard components
• Experience with Agile processes and frameworks
• Experience with enterprise-oriented development
• 4-year degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
Questions? For answers, please contact Recruiter Technology Consulting Toine van Kastel on +31882885136.