As a Reservations coördinator you will be managing reservations activities of 5 hotels in Europe. You are responsible for managing and execution of the difference phases in group reservations. This includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Collect and handle customer inquiries and lead requests for groups room reservations;
- Upselling, with the goal of increasing revenue;
- Maintain customer loyalty by delivering excellent service;
- Processing business correspondence, create contracts, handover documents, billing and other related booking documentation;
- Being the link between the guests and the different hotels;
- Transfer accurate, complete, and timely information to property in accordance with company standards.
You will report to the Director of Sales.
As a Reservations coordinator you can identify yourself with the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management (or related major);
- 2 years’ experience in reservations, guest services, front desk ,sales and marketing or banqueting or related professional area;
- Fluent command in English and German;
- Knowledge of the groupreservations process;
- A structured, organized and steady team player who pays attention to detail;
- Affinity with the next generation travelers.
We are looking for a motivated professional with eye for detail to join a spirited team within a trendy hotel. For the central office in Amsterdam we are looking for a Reservations coordinator.
In this position you handle customer inquiries and lead requests for group reservations. You will work with customers to align their requirements. Maintain customer loyalty by delivering excellent service throughout each customer experience.
Do you have planning- and professional communication skills? And are you fluent in German? Please send me you resume!