If you are a confident, service minded and positive administrator this position might be just ideal for you! In the role as administrator you are supporting the Executive Assistant the HR department. Your main tasks will be:
- creating purchase orders
- handling incoming calls.
- updating the floor plan and telephone list
- dealing with mobile / telephone enquiries.
- greeting visitors upon arrival
- organising refreshments and order stationary supplies for office and kitchen
- solving basic printer problems and assist in printing for visitors
- arranging meetings both internally and externally.
- Co-ordinating weekly itineraries
Our client offers:
- a truly international work environment
- a multicultural team
- 36 hours working week
- market competitive salary
- 100% travel reimbursement
- office in a central location
As an administrator the following requirements need to be met:
- Secondary vocational education (MBO)
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A working knowledge of SAP would be desirable.
- Experience within a receptionist / secretarial / administrator role.
- Working knowledge of VIOP telephone system 67 lines/63 extensions
- Previous experience within a receptionist role/office management role.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Fluent in English AND Dutch (verbal and writing).