Due to continued success, business growth and expansion they are looking to add experienced Insides Sales professionals to our EMEA Enterprise sales team. As a Inside Sales Representative, you will be part of an Inside Sales team. You will work with clients within your assigned EMEA sub-region to help them find solutions (map content & geolocation online services) to their business needs. You will sell location products and services to new and existing customers across the enterprise mid-market segment. As Inside Sales representative, you will be responsible for maintaining existing business, and for developing new business by uncovering new opportunities and win deals in a competitive environment, in order to achieve and overachieve revenue goals.
A vacancy exists for the DACH / Eastern Europe region:
General responsibilities are as follows:
Territory Management & Customer Base Management
- Sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives
- Identify and close inside sales (e.g. Up-selling) opportunities with existing customers; assisting with proactive account management to increase user contact; and ensuring regular and effective communication with current base
- Develop account penetration strategies.
- Continuously identify opportunities for customer development and revenue growth.
- Work closely with clients to ensure their full satisfaction in all transactions.
Business Creation & Growth
- Identify new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns.
- Engage in cold-call prospecting to nurture clients to create new opportunities.
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help generate new prospects/opportunities. Utilize inbound and/or outbound calls to pursue sales.
- Develop opportunities through cold-call prospecting, leads driven via webinars, email promotions, trade shows and events, web enquiries and phone enquiries etc.
- Achieve quarterly, year-to-date and annual sales goals/targets.
- Meet targets for volume of phone calls, and measure activity against KPI’s.
- Drive continued pipeline progression and provide accurate forecasting.
- You are a self-starter with a proven track-record
- You are a good team player
- You appreciate process but can also manage ambiguity
- You have equal capacity to learn and to teach
- You have a disruptive start-up mentality
- You are obsessed about making things better and are adaptive to change
Inspiring your team and colleagues to reach targets according to our strategy comes easily to you, because of the following:
- Minimum of 3+ years inside sales experience in a B2B commercial software / Enterprise / SMB market inside sales role.
- Proven track record in Inside Sales, with demonstrated skills in sales pipeline progression, forecasting and management, using CRM systems as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in selling technology solutions to SMB and large in an inside sales environment is required.
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, is required to enable you to work in a fast moving and challenging environment.
- Demonstrable overachievement of revenue goals.
- Strong sales skills including business justification, negotiation and closing.
- Prospecting and/or new business background.
- Capacity to comprehend the strategic issues of selling location products and services
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn new sales skills and technologies.
- Strong desire to overachieve revenue goals.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Fluency in English with one of the following languages is essential – German
Our client offers the world’s freshest maps and location experiences across multiple screens and operating systems. Our client inspires a new generation of location services and devices helping more people to navigate their lives with ease and confidence. Built on more than 25 years of experience in cartography and drawing on more than 80,000 sources of data, our client offers “Maps for Life” for more than 190 countries, voice guided navigation in 95 countries in more than 50 languages and live traffic information for 34 countries. Strong Ideas. Energy. Excitement. Passion. Curiosity. These are what they look for. Unique skill sets welcome.