You are energetic, proactive, and a talented Customer Success Consultant to join the Operations team based in Hoofddorp near Schiphol. You will report to the Operations Manager and will work closely with customers, partners and internal teams. The Customer Success Consultant is responsible for providing product support to customers, troubleshooting issues, providing solutions for requirements, and tracking open items to resolution. Most important that you have great Excel skills! The product suite includes hardware and software, with each having their own operational characteristics and challenges. A large part of the team’s work is to help achieve our service and performance targets, enabling rapid controlled growth whilst remaining in operational control.
The workload in operations is very diverse and subject to regular change. That means you need to be someone who is truly flexible, eager to constantly learn new things and always looking for ways to improve the way of working.
What you will be doingThis position is a combination of Account management and technical support. You will maintain relationships with clients, mainly via phone and email but also face to face (average once a month). You will strategically consult in mob mobile products and onboard sales. Are there any technical problems? It is you who will solve this, so you do need technical knowledge.
More into detail
- Understand, analyze and document customer requirements or new request
- Identify risks that might impact the stability of the product and suggest solid solutions
- Author and edit documents (Knowledge base, wiki articles, FAQs, etc)
- Coordinate the resolution of multiple support cases with various priority levels in a timely manner
- Provide e-mail and phone support to customers for issue
- Work closely with engineers, project managers, and leads to resolve customer related issues
You are a proactive, flexible and independent professional. You are passionate about helping customers achieve success. You can easily and effectively work in a fast pace team environment.
- 3+ years’ experience in a customer support/technical helpdesk
- Affinity with digital (IT) products and services
- Experience with enterprise systems and support critical operations
- Experience with JSON, Web Services, XML, FTP and other web related protocols or programs
- Solid working knowledge of online tools
- You know everything about Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Business level English and another language
- HBO/ Bachelor's degree in Business or an equivalent field
Our client is a worldwide operating enterprise (SaaS and HaaS Technology) company within the aviation industry. The company can be described as an agile run young company with ambitious, hard working and fun employees.