Do you want to work for the largest fitness chain in the Netherlands? Do you live in the Netherlands and speak French on a native level as well as fluent English (or Dutch)? As a customer support employee, do you find it of utmost importance to make your members happy by giving them the best possible information and help? Then this is the right place for you.
You are the contact person for our French speaking members. You are responsible for answering questions that members have about their membership. This is done mainly by telephone and by e-mail. You are also required to process all kinds of changes membership records.
Job profile We are looking for customer service talents, who enjoy working in a dynamic and rapidly growing organization. Because the French branch of our organization is still in development, we expect a positive and flexible attitude, whereby you are open to change. You take your job seriously and treat our members’ with dignity and respect on the telephone. Furthermore you have excellent computer and typing skills, and you can quickly switch between different systems. Changing, correcting and adding data/requests in the client-administration is also a substantial part of the job.
- College degree thinking and working level
- Location: Hoofddorp
- Speaking French on a native level as well as fluent English
- Already living in the NL in the area of Amsterdam or Hoofddorp in order to start immediately
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft Office package, especially Word and Excel;
- Administrative experience is a plus as well as being numerical versed is a plus;
- Good at dealing with difficult calls;
- Great communicatively skilled and has a customer-orientated attitude is the MUST
- Proactive attitude and takes initiative in looking for solutions for the organization;
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, with a sense of humor.
For an international European company in the sports industry, long term job, international environment and nice colleagues.