The domain ‘Equipment Automation’ is responsible for the automation equipment and the connection to the Shop Floor Control System. The automation includes a wide variety of interfaces with robots, Infrared applications, industrial panel PC’s and remote Ethernet switches. Currently we are looking for an Equipment Automation Engineer to strengthen our onsite application team.
• Ensures that manufacturing applications are maintained and improved
• Build and test software changes for controlling semiconductor equipment
• Ensures that the right level of service is provided for applications that are supported by manufacturing IT.
- MSc Degree in a relevant field
- IT background with manufacturing experience
- Semiconductor knowledge and/or experience are a big plus.
- Relevant experience as IT engineer, in operations and projects.
- Required technical skills:
- >5 years UNIX or Linux shell scripting
- CELLman programming
- Grapheq programming
- Technical knowledge in favor of a candidate:
- Oracle11 EE
- Remote work is not an option;
- Excellent interpersonal, written communications and presentation skills;
- Fluent English and Dutch communication skills both written and verbal.