- prepare consolidated internal and external financial reporting;
- prepare general ledger entries to include maintaining records and files and reconciling accounts;
- reconcile broker trading accounts;
- provide financial analysis as needed for local and group accounting needs including margin analysis;
- prepare weekly borrowing base for the sugar financing needs to be submitted to the Group;
- post receivables and payables and resolve issues and handle inquiries as needed;
- manage the daily accounting operations of the sugar business;
- prepare journal entries as needed;
- prepare bank reconciliations as needed;
- prepare monthly and quarterly VAT returns;
- maintain an orderly accounting filing system;
- handle office management;
- coordinate information for external auditors for the year end audit and tax work;
- monitor enforcement of the Group’s Credit Policies;
- comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings;
- manage the annual budget and forecast process;
- liaising with different stakeholders in automation of Pnl from System (Agiblock) and its interphase with Accounting system (Navision).
Over de werkgever
For our client, RCMA Group, a multi-national supply chain commodity and energy business with headquarters in Singapore and offices all over the world, Q-logic is looking for an organized and energetic Financial Accountant with leadership skills and a self-starter attitude to join their growing team in the Netherlands.
Wat wij bieden
RCMA Group is offering a challenging position in a very dynamic and high performing environment. You will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and develop your accounting technical skills as well as your communication and leadership skills.
The benefits are very competitive:
- salary range between 2.750,- and 3.500,- a month;
- 25 Days of leave;
- 13th month;
- a variable bonus based on RCMA Group results;
- indefinite contract.
We are looking for looking for an organized and energetic Financial Accountant with leadership skills and a self-starter attitude. Knowledge required:
- accounting bachelor degree;
- excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills a must.
- commodities Experience with solid understanding of controlling in a trading environment;
- 2-7 years accounting experience;
- strong excel skills; Navision a plus;
- knowledge of Dutch statutory legal & accounting rules including IRFS;
- English language (Dutch is not required).
Wat wij bieden