For our sales team in Eindhoven, Netherlands or Brussels, Belgium we are looking for
Account Managers (Inside Sales), Benelux
Are you looking for a fast-moving, dynamic sales environment?
You’ll find this and more at ScanSource POS and Barcode, an industry-leading distributor of specialty technologies and will be part of a dynamic international sales team.
Account Manager is an inside sales position selling specialty technology products, software, and total solutions in B2B environment.
Tasks include outbound prospecting to recruit new customers and identify business opportunities; developing existing accounts; serve ScanSource customers by responding to incoming sales calls and inquiries in order to engage in consultative selling and grow revenue and margin.
- Understand company’s core business and apply the strategy to grow the business effectively
- Achieve and overachieve individual goals (revenue, margin, new customers and other assigned goals)
- Identify and capitalize on business opportunities, both short and long-term
- Proactively identify new potential accounts and opportunities and pursue those through outbound prospecting
- Serve and develop assigned accounts by promoting ScanSource value add services and products
- Remain updated on market and technology development. Attend commercial and technical training sessions
- Be knowledgeable of all internal sales tools and processes and use those to achieve highest results
- Regularly update deals’ pipeline
- Manage all aspects of customer’s dealings with other departments at ScanSource
- Be responsible for pricing and profitability of the managed accounts
- Serve customers from A to Z (Profile sales quotes, respond on customer inquiries, process sales orders)
- Determine technical and business requirements through effective customer consultation and strive to fulfil those
- Assist customers with problem resolution
- Respond to incoming sales calls
- Other duties assigned
Role requirements & Behavior skills:
- Fluency in required languages ( English is a must)
- Sales experience in a related or similar field
- Proactive Hunter profile
- Strong organizational skills
- PC skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical / Calculation ability
- Highly motivated
- Self-starter, initiative taker, self-motivator
- Positive mind-set
Since setting foot in Europe in 2002, ScanSource Europe has become the market leader in the distribution of specialty niche technologies, including Barcode, Auto ID and POS solutions.
Our European headquarters are in Brussels, Belgium and we employ 300 people, with native speakers of 25 different languages. Here you will find a young, international, multi-cultural, challenging and dynamic fast-paced environment. We value teamwork, personal creativity and pride ourselves on always encouraging our employees to express themselves. We offer a high level of autonomy and endless opportunities to build your professional future. ScanSource Europe is part of ScanSource Inc. located in Greenville, South Carolina, USA and quoted on the NASDAQ (SCSC)