Voor onze opdrachtgever in Utrecht zijn wij op zoek naar een Software Engineer /IDQ Developer
Startdatum inzet: 15/05/2017
Verwachte einddatum: 29/12/2017
Plaats van inzet: Utrecht
Aantal contract uren per week: 40
English speaking no problem
As Software Engineer/IDQ Developer specialist within the Data Management team, you will work in the Competence Center Data Management supporting the Data Quality, Data Lineage and Data Governance in Finance and Risk organization. You are an active member of the Agile/Scrum team with your primary focus on software development. You bring your knowledge and work experience in the financial industry and technical background with expertise in IDQ/PowerCenter.
(more detail provided in below profile)
As Software Engineer/IDQ Developer specialist within the Data Management team, you will work in the Competence Center Data Management supporting the Data Quality, Data Lineage and Data Governance in Finance and Risk organization. You are an active member of the Agile/Scrum team with your primary focus on software development. You bring your knowledge and work experience in the financial industry and technical background with expertise in IDQ/PowerCenter. You have broad knowledge of software development and knowledge about the business domain for which you work for. You dare to challenge and are open in your communication towards your own team, your customers and other stakeholders. Being flexible, creative and taking ownership is the mindset that is necessary for this function. You are eager to improve and take a leading role within the team how to build, automate and streamline our processes.
You will work closely with our business partners, business analysts and architects to determine requirements and specifications for software development in the process taking our environments and standards into account. You will make estimates relative to potential changes to the system based on your analytical abilities and technical background. You will (unit) test code built by your colleagues where possible using automated test tools. You will document your work as required. You are capable of independently analysing and critically assessing requirements.
You are a quick learner. You are able to quickly understand concepts and dependencies. You quickly learn the language used by our stakeholders and in our team. You understand large organisations. You quickly adapt within a new organisation and with changing circumstances.
The domain Risk & Finance is one of five domains within IT Systems. Risk & Finance takes care of the development & maintenance for all Risk Management, Finance and HR systems of the Group.
Risk & Finance hereby contributes significantly to the realisation of the Regulatory Roadmap under BCBS 239 and thereby to safeguarding the bank’s license as of 1 January, 2018.
More than 500 employees work within the Risk & Finance Domain.
The domain comprises 4 delivery clusters. The delivery clusters are integrally responsible for Development and Operations of all IT systems within Rabobank’s Risk & Finance domain. These clusters are:
• R&F Data WRR: The delivery cluster consists of activities to realise and maintain the Credit Risk Data warehouse, the Liquidity Risk Data warehouse as well as the Global Financial Data warehouse.
• R&F Data Group & LBB: The delivery cluster consists of activities to realise and maintain the Group Data warehouse, the LBB Data warehouse as well as the realisation of the FIRE programme.
• R&F Functions: The delivery cluster consists of activities to realise and maintain global applications in the Credit Assessment, Capital Calculations (EC/RC), and internal as well as external reporting.
• Business IT Services: This delivery cluster consists of activities to realise and maintain a large quantity of smaller systems supporting HR, Group Services, Business & Process Management, Procurement as well as Facility Management.
The delivery unit consists of activities related to Data Management and Data Requirements.
• Data Management: Responsible for roll out and maintenance of systems supporting Data Quality monitoring (IDQ), Data Linage (IMM), Data Governance (Collibra), Reporting Repository, Reference Data, and more
• Data Requirements: IT responsibility for realising data definitions, business glossary, Logical Data Model on Group level for Finance and Risk, supporting the build teams on Group Level as well as on BU level
The Data Management work is strongly related to the Rabobank implementation of the BCBS#239 regulations, but also caters for an increasing demand for good quality data for other non-regulatory purposes.
Interaction within the team, unit, domain and bank requires an understanding of the various interests and also an excellent practice of communication skills.
The Agile/SCRUM way of working in the project requires a flexible attitude, to be innovative and to be able to work in a structured manner.
• Completed a bachelor/master degree preferably in Information Technology or similar;
• 3-5+ years working experience in software development;
• 3-5+ years working experience in IDQ (Informatica Data Quality) or PowerCenter;
• 3-5+ years working experience of Microsoft SQL Server;
• 3-5+ years working experience in Data Warehousing;
• Fit in with the team. It is quite important to be open towards sharing knowledge with other team members and also embrace knowledge from them;
• Experience with Agile and/or SCRUM software development;
• Fluent English;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Competencies what are required to be successful in this role:
o Team player;
o Eager to learn and improve;
o Analytical Skills / Problem Solving;
o Client focused;
o Result driven;
o Creative and innovative;
o Planning and organizing skills.
• Experience with meta data management tools like IMM (Informatica Metadata Manager);
• Experience with managing Java based tools like Collibra;
• Experience with Linux / Kornshell (KSH)
• Experience with unit testing;
• Experience with automated testing;
• Experience with Agile methodologies;
• Experience with continuous delivery;
• Knowledge of XebiaLabs XLDeploy and/or XLRelease;
• Use of Microsoft Team Foundation Server or similar tools;
• Experience in a financial services environment (Risk, Finance etc.);
• Knowledge of Basel regulations;
Ben jij de kandidaat waarnaar wij op zoek zijn? Reageer dan via de solliciteer button.