Night Receptionist / Ambassador
With this position you play an important role in the hospitalty of an attractive four-star hotel in the heart of Amsterdam.
You are in close contact with your colleagues and you can rely on management (through short lines and clear communication). You will have to function in a young, pleasant and informal team where you contribute to strengthening the sense of we in the team.
The small scale (46 rooms) of the Grand Downtown Hotel allows you to learn all facets of each department in the hospitality with an opportunity to grow.
Your knowledge and experience will be optimally used, giving you the freedom to implement your vision in consultation with the management team.
- Accepting and transferring conversations with guests
- Providing general information, recording and passing on messages
- Writing, answering and sending standard letters and e-mails
- Checking in and out of guests based on reservation lists
- Creating and handing over key cards
- Giving general and tourist information to guests
- Settling with guests and processing payments using an (automated) cash register system
- Transfer the cash register at the end of the service and justify received funds and payments
- Assist with the F&B in case of crowds
What we offer you :
- Working in a young team
- Growth opportunities
- Good salary
- 8% holiday pay
- 25 vacation days based on a 38-hour working week
- Work in a healthy and growing company
Why you are the perfect candidate
- HBO working and thinking level
- Experience in the hotel industry
- Affinity with hotel software
- Studious nature
- Speaks English fluently
- Dutch and another language is an advantage
- Team player and able to strengthen the WE feeling
Apply directly online
Liefst HBO niveau
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist
Wat wij bieden