We are looking for an analytical chemist (MSc or PhD) with experience in spectroscopic techniques (a.o. FT-IR, Raman, IR-imaging) and surface analyses (AFM). Do you match this description? Apply now!
You will be part of the expertise team Microstructure & Spectroscopic Analysis. We are looking for an analytical chemist with experience in spectroscopic techniques (a.o. FT-IR, Raman, IR-imaging) and surface analyses (AFM).
Reporting to one of the analytical team leaders, your responsibilities will include:
- Initiating and executing R&D projects and developing analytical methodologies
- Consultancy for our customers on analytical R&D issues regarding materials, products and processes.
- Project team member and/or project manager within innovation-driven programs.
This is a vacancy for 6 months through Checkmark.
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For the position of researcher analytical chemistry we are looking for a MSc or PhD or equivalent in the field of analytical chemistry.
Further you have:
- Experience in spectroscopy techniques
- Hands-on mentality
- Being able to work in a dynamic global setting
- Result- and customer-oriented mind-set
- Excellent communication skills, enabling to be effective in initiating contacts, advising people and reporting on the progress of projects and results
- Fluency in English and at least one major European language
- High safety awareness
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Secondment through CheckMark Labrecruitment
- This is a position for 6 months
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong: 0182 590 216 // 06 271 19 653