Taking Mechanical Engineering to the next level, that's what you are looking for. You are a Marine Systems Engineer / talent, analytical, and creative. And you are now looking for a chance to prove this talent to an award-winning Dutch Yachtbuilder.
As a Marine Systems Engineer you'll be working in the engineering department with a focus on the basic en detailed design of construction and systems in (newbuild) megayachts. Innovation is considered very important in this company. So a creative mindset is essential as well as an attitude set on pragmatic solvability. Mechanical Engineering and Marine Systems hold no secrets for you as you always strive for perfection. Our client believes that it's perfection that provides their yachts with the finishing touch.
Futhermore, the Engineer that we are looking for has the following tasks:
- You’ll draft engineering documents of Marine Systems and ensure that these are aligned with previously set building specifications as well as rules and regulations;
- Controlling and conducting complex mechanical related calculations for installations and systems;
- You will create and formulate system diagrams and arrangement plans of technical spaces as well as reviewing and controlling third party related documentation;
- You will be preparing construction plans;
- Keeping up to date with rules and regulations as well as with the latest developments in your field of expertise.
Our ideal candidate would has knowledge of Mechanical and Marine Systems and meet the following requirements:
- University or higher vocational degree (BSc or MSc) in Mechanical or Marine Engineering;
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Marine Systems Engineering within the Yachtbuilding or Shipbuilding industry;
- Experienced in AutoCAD P&ID and Inventor;
- For this position being communicative, analytical, and creative is highly preferred;
- Your command of the English language is excellent. Command of the Dutch language is a big plus.
Depending on professional and personal situation, we offer the Marine Systems Engineer a suitable benefits package. We would like to explain this in a personal conversation.