The Species Solution Manager Swine will be responsible for providing a competitive swine portfolio of products, services and know-how towards Cargill’s customers within the EMEA region. You will manage, develop and improve the product line through visiting pilot customers, performing trials, collecting field input, gaining market feedback and sharing best practices with the local commercial teams. You will lead high-investment projects in cooperation with Cargill R&D for developing new products and customer solutions, next to that you will establish the corresponding marketing strategy in collaboration with marketing and sales. You will participate in brainstorm sessions with key accounts and guide local technical teams in the roll out of new solutions. You will monitor the market trends in relation to the portfolio, you will also provide your expertise in assessing new business opportunities and contribute to the definition of Cargill’s innovation agenda.
• MSc degree in agriculture, animal nutrition, animal sciences or veterinary medicine;
• Minimum of five years of sales, marketing or technical experience in swine nutrition, pig husbandry or swine production;
• You have demonstrated success in product management and/or project management;
• You are a self-starter, but likes to work in a team and a multicultural environment;
• You have strong project and time management skills with a good feeling for marketing and a practical attitude to get things done;
• You have strong communicative, analytical and conceptual skills;
• Fluent in written and verbal English, Dutch and German is an added value;
What Cargill offers
Cargill offers a competitive salary package with excellent benefits with plenty of opportunities within an international environment in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world. Cargill is a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe.