Are you the experienced leader of multidisciplinary engineering for complex projects in the offshore? Do you recognize yourself as a skillful communicator, strong motivator and manager with excellent planning and organizational capabilities?
As Project Engineering Manager you are technically responsible for delivering the total multidisciplinary engeering scope within time, budget and quality. These are innovative, large-scale offshore projects with a high complexity, such as the full conversion or re-engineering of FPSOs, Turret Systems or Mooring Towers for extreme environments.
Futhermore, the Project Engineering Manager has the following tasks:
- Assuring the technical integrity of complex offshore projects;
- Establishing, managing and leading multidisciplinary engineering team(s);
- As Project Engineering Manager reporting to the Manager Engineering and Project Manager;
- Aproving all engineering output compliant to sfatey and quality;
- Obtaining design approval from client, certifying and gevernmental authorities;
- Developing the engineering execution plan, schedule and budget+
- Contributing to and initiating of optimizations in engineering approach.
As Project Engineering Manager you meet the following requirements:
- BSc. or MSc. in relevant engineering discipline (mechanical, process, naval, marine, etc.);
- 12+ years experience in engineering of complex projects for the offshore industry;
- +4 years experience in leading multidisciplinary engineering projects;
- Extensive knowledge of offshore industry standards;
- Broad knowledge of engineering tools, several engineering disciplines and engineering methodologies;
- Excelletn communicator, organiser and motivator;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Excellent command of English.
Depending on professional and personal situation, we offer the Project Engineering Manager a suitable benefits package. We would like to explain this in a personal conversation.