This Project Leader is responsible for the chemical development of APIs, 1-3 projects at a time. You will also supervise the Technicians in the laboratory. Experience in bio-organic synthesis is required.
As a Supervisor Organic Chemistry you will take the lead of a project team which is responsible for the chemical and analytical development of new intermediates and APIs
- Depending on the complexity and dynamics of the projects the project leader will be responsible for 1-3 projects at a time
- You will coordinate and supervise the day to day activities within the multidisciplinary project team and participate actively in the projects
- In this role you will have to find a balance between experimental work and hands-on management of the projects
- In addition you will perform literature studies, write project updates and reports, assist/supervise manufacturing campaigns in kg-lab and pilot-plant
- You will need to be result driven, pragmatic, and always with an eye on quality and safety
Wat vragen wij - What are we looking for
For this position as a Project Leader Organic Chemistry we are looking for someone with a PhD degree in organic chemistry in combination with at least 5 years of experience in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry.
- Alternatively an MSc degree in combination with at least 8 years of experience in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven track record with respect to small molecule synthesis
- Strong communication skills (fluent in English), both verbally and in writing
- A good working and quality attitude, accurate, with an eye for detail
- A strong team player
Wat hebben we te bieden - What do we offer
- Year contract at our client, with possibility of extension
- Fulltime position (40 hours/week)
Wil je meer weten - More information
Neem voor meer informatie contact op met Na Rae de Jong: 0182 590 216