ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML is founded in the Netherlands in 1984, headquartered in Veldhoven. ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services advanced systems used by customers – the major global semiconductor manufacturers – to create chips that power a wide array of electronic, communications and information technology products.
To contribute to the development of products by collecting requirements, VOLU-control, interface definition, design, mechanical calculations (FEM), drawings, qualification, integration and test execution of mechanical components or subsystems.
- Specifies and designs the (sub-)modules and/or tooling to realize the required performance.
- Writes and reviews TPS test plans for integration.
- Analyses results and proposes containments ans solutions (PCCSTRAIM)
- Uses state of the art design methods and construction principles to ensure adequate designs that can be realized from a technical and supply chain perspective.
- Store the BOM in our database according EC process procedures.
- Drives the qualification of the design by the specification of tests and the design and realization of test equipment.
- Define and ensures that needed prototypes are planned, built and tests are carried out.
- Delivers the technical product documentation that is needed to release the design for volume production.
- Master degree Mechanical Engineering with strong affinity with Mechatronics and automation/software.
- ASML experience in analysis, mechanics and/or mechatronics
- WoW use of analytic tools like: matlab, ansys, minitab use of AIR
- Very good technical skills with a pragmatic attitude
- Strong analytic
- Creative thinking capability
- Critical on results
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Good knowledge of the English language
Salary and Benefits
We offer a position in a very dynamic high tech organization. Salary depends on educational history and work experience. For more information contact us by phone 040-2649340 or e-mail: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –