International organisation located in Venlo. Their core business is office supplies and services, aimed at making sure clients are fully facilitated in their work environment, no matter where they are located. The organsiation offers a one-stop-shop principle, servicing clients in their every needs. This is covered by office supplies, printing solutions, business services, facilities, furniture and office technology.
Do you have an excellent command of English and basic HTML skills? As E-commerce assistant you will be involved in maintaining, checking and increasing the quality of online marketing campaigns, activities and projects. Moreover, you will be responsible for reducing the administrative workload for other colleagues.
- Provide administrative support in the creation of e-mail campaigns, online campaigns, brand shops etc.
- Support colleagues in improving website functionalities, online marketing campaigns etc.
- Support in Content and search optimization for several different websites
- Excellent written communications skills in English (near-native level)
- Fluency in either Dutch, German or French is preferred
- At least 1 year experience in an online marketing support role, such as e-commerce assistant, online marketing assistant or administrative assistant
- Basic HTML skills and strong MS office skills
- Able to work under pressure and with a drive for results
- Know how to make a good planning and how to set priorities
Salary and Benefits
- Full time position
- Salary indication: €2000-2100 gross/month (depending on your skills and experience)
- Additional benefits: 8% holiday allowance, 24 holidays/year, 12 ADV days/year, travel compensation etc.
- Temporary position until 30/06/2017
Interested? Please send your cv to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or contact Ingrid van der Heijden at +31641644099 for more details.