As a Marketing Communication Specialist you will contribute to the development of the Organization business by initiating and coordinating various marcom activities and campaigns in order to support the sales process, launch new products and further develop the brand image internationally.
• Contributes to the annual marketing plan
• Coordinates creation and distribution of product documentation, brochures, give-aways, etc.
• Coordinates and facilitates participation on exhibitions and events
• Supports planned or ad hoc the sales organization including development and support of sales promotions
• Contributes, coordinates and /or creates content marketing such as blogs, infographics, white papers, publishes these and follow up effect in a measurable way.
• (Co-)creates and coordinates digital campaigns
• Creates bi- weekly reviews on competitors in cooperation with sales and other colleagues
• Expands information on the Organization website
• Contributes to and coordinates the PR and advertising campaigns
• Liaise with external agencies and on-line magazines
• Bachelor or Master education (HBO/WO) in Marketing, Communication or Business Administration
• Approximately 5 years experience in marketing and/or communication, preferably in an international context
• Knowledge and experience in the green sector (horticulture/agriculture) is a big plus
• Proven project management skills
• Able to deal with uncertainty
• Personal skills: Creative, Excellent Communicator, Customer friendly, Accurate, Eye for detail, Able to multitask
• Languages: professional level of English, Dutch and French or German
- Conform CAO;
- International Organization;
- Fulltime position.