For an international exporting company, we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Customer Service Representative. In this challenging position, the knowledge of the English and Spanish language is really important.
Our client is the European headquarter of an international exporting company. For their Customer Service department, we are looking for a Customer Service Representative. Experience in Customer Service and Order Management is important, since this is a high demanding position. You need to be fluent in English and Spanish. You will be responsible for coordinating purchase orders with transactional stakeholders: suppliers, vendors, customs agents/officers, and internal departments.
Rotterdam - Exporting company - Customer Service - English and Spanish
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and updating order files, issuing timely and accurate order documentation
- Data entry and maintenance of the database for order tracking purposes
- Resolving service problems with suppliers and vendors during order fulfillment
- Resolving discrepancies when necessary
- Tracking order completion and coordinating internally with Marketing and Logistics teams
- Administrative support and reporting tasks
You will receive a contract directly from our client.