- Resposible for the quality assurance review of the SOX controls, controls reporting to MBE Management, EMEA Headquarter and Head Office and provide controls training and assisting business units in remediating weak processes.
- Review perform of the SOX Business and ELC test results to maintain quality of testing and minimise issues identified by internal/external audit.
- Assist and support business units in enhancing their process & controls where deficiencies and issues have been identified. Conduct continuous on-going reviews of existing cycles, processes and controls to identify and recomment imporvements to the process.
- Oversee and manage the implementation of the SOX Framework in Holland. Post implementation, ensure smooth SOX testing and completion of all SOX tasks in time for the year end SOX attestation. Assist and support business units in enhancing their controls where deficiencies and issues have been identified. Conduct continuous on-going reviews of existing cycles, processes and controls to identify improvements to the process that would enhance operational efficiency and minimise issues.
- Take initiative to support team members in work load. Foster good team spirit and teamwork amongst team members.
- Act as first point of contact for all SOX work undertaken. Coordinate and liaise with London and Head Office counterparty on SOX, internal controls related matters and manage the submission of any deliverables arising from these areas.
- Managing external auditors for year-end audit and SOX audit.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification is a must
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) would be beneficial
- The candidate should be proficient in written and spoken English and Dutch language.
- Candidate with experience working in the financial services industry or one of the big 4 firms conducting external/internal audits of the banking industry.
- The candidate should be an expert in Risk & business controls, particularly of main banking and treasury products
- Expert knowledge of Risk and Controls, COSO Framework
- Strong knowledge of Financial Closing & Reporting, Entity Level Controls. Good knowledge of Lending process and Guarantee process
- The candidate should be able to work well under pressure and manage people from different parts of the business.
- Possession of Dutch work permit.
We are looking for a Risck Controller with knowledge of SOX Controls for an international bank. Are you experienced to improve the SOX frameworks and control the financial risk within the financial services? Yes! Would be pleased to tell you more about the position.