ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML is founded in the Netherlands in 1984, headquartered in Veldhoven. ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services advanced systems used by customers — the major global semiconductor manufacturers — to create chips that power a wide array of electronic, communications and information technology products.
Industrial Engineering provides the people, means, methods and technical capabilities to introduce new products to the customer site. The engineer improves reliability, availability and serviceability of the ASML products at the customer site, according to agreed specification. This means specification of operational requirements, co-design of new products, integration, validation, and introduction of new products and processes, and continuous improvement of volume equipment.
This vacancy is within the software support team. It includes technical support to local service organization in the field of software, software architecture, user interface, UNIX, Fab automation, application software etc. as well as testing and initializing solutions for any found structural problem.
In the ASML product life cycle, the engineer has the following responsibilities:
– Represent the customer support sector in the co-design phase and make sure the service requirements are implemented in the design.
– Take care for new product introduction towards field organization
– Take care for structural improvements and feedback on structural improvements towards development team.
– Review technical documentation to determine the Industrialization impact.
– Define documentation, spare parts and tooling for the global service organization.
– Be the expert in analysis of complex problems on-site
– Knowledge transfer from development to local service organizations
– Analyze global product performance and define requirements for co-design improvement.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology, Electronics or other related studies.
Experience in a high-tech environment.
Experience in servicing / developing embedded machine software.
- UNIX/LINUX administration knowledge.
- Basic programming skills (C, shell scripting)
- Knowledge on network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP,…
- Basic knowledge on webservices, xml
- If you are a Software Developer and you want to make the next step towards Customer Relations
- If you have an excellent social and communication skills in English
- If you are able to work independently and in a team
- If you are proactive and want to challenge the others
- If you are able to make objective conclusions after collecting all the information
- If you are ready to travel abroad
- If you are eager to learn Dutch
Salary and Benefits
We offer a position in a very dynamic high tech organization. Salary depends on educational history and work experience. For more information contact us by phone 040-2649340 or e-mail: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –