ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML is founded in the Netherlands in 1984, headquartered in Veldhoven. ASML designs, develops, integrates, markets and services advanced systems used by customers – the major global semiconductor manufacturers – to create chips that power a wide array of electronic, communications and information technology products.
Build and deliver proto systems with minimum lead-time and maximum quality and optimize availability of proto systems overall.
- Keep the assigned machines in perfect state by:
- Keep machine, hard and software, configuration up to date
- Implement required Field Change Order's (FCO)
- Logging all activities in logbook
- Carry out and/or assist the integration activities on the machines
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and report issues in the design to improve system performance
- Review test plans to ensure efficient use of the system
- Provide technical support to D&E engineers, as a generalist
- Ensure efficient use of machines, escalate in case of problems to group leader or Proto Integrator
- Transfer machine status and issue list to next shift, pass down
- Ensure safe working environment and work according 5S principles
BSc or MSc education level – Technical.
At least 5 to 10 years of experience in a relevant multi-disciplinary technical work environment. Knowledge of the integration PERT, (recovery) sequences, metrology and measurement systems and/or complex system troubleshoot and diagnosis. Preferably knowledge of system integration competences (business drivers imaging, overlay, throughput, reliability).
A strong communicative personality with a pragmatic attitude. Flexible and goal oriented, able to realize progress within an uncertain and rapidly changing environment. Coaching, leadership and stakeholder management skills. Technical driven.
TL experience is a pre. Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language.
Salary and Benefits
We offer a position in a very dynamic high tech organization. Salary depends on educational history and work experience. For more information contact us by phone 040-2649340 or e-mail: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –