As a Electrical System Engineer you are responsible for:
• System design and realization of electronics modules to control the electron source and electrostatic lenses up to 30 kV.
• Support and transfer to production environment of these control modules.
• Project management and coordination of the activities of a team of 5 people (support technicians, test & electrical engineers).
• Producing robust and reliable solutions from prototype to series production.
• Improvement of the quality and reliability of the delivered modules.
• Troubleshoot and (re)design of electrical systems and control electronics both as hardware modules as well as software.
• Bachelor or master level degree in Electrical Engineering.
• At least 7-10 year experience as a (lead) engineer.
• Experience with system design of electrical control modules.
• Experienced in analogue systems production or verification and preferable high voltage systems.
• Experience with common errors made in design and selection of connectors, wiring and communication protocols
• Used to work in a structured way and understanding the value of documentation.
• Good communicative- and people management skills.