In this role you will be member of the sales team and assisting the Global Sales Director.
You are contact person for clients and subcontractors as well as colleagues. You are cooperating
closely with our Logistics Department.
You will be:
• responsible for the technical aspects, organisation and administration of a project.
• conclude sales and develop sales plans for both the event and semi-permanent market.
• producing order confirmations.
• providing our customers with the highest standard of customer service by following up contacts and consulting.
• help increasing (and protecting) market share in assigned territory.
• assisting in acquisition.
• preparing quotations & presentations.
• obtaining tenders and editing records for participation in public procurement processes.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent.
• Commercial and administrative ambitions.
• Project management skills: excellent communication skills and attention to detail in an administrative role.
• Organisational talent and practical skills.
• Willing to move to Reuver or region (Southeast of the Netherlands near German and Belgium border).• Excellent skills in Dutch and English conversation and writing. French and German language skills would be advantageous.
• Software expertise in MS Office and experienced in ERP, preferably AX Dynamics.
• Interested in technical developments.• Customer service driven, organizational skills, proactive, innovative and positively curious, self-motivated; driven by reward and recognition.
We prefer your application, including cover letter and CV, to be sent to: – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – or any additional information we kindly refer to contact:
077- 474 74 00
– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –