As Report Analyst you will join the Finance Information Management OBIEE/OBIA Reporting team.
As Reporting Analyst you fully understand and have extensive experience with and knowledge of the need for data analysis within Finance in a.o. the field of Monthly Closing, Year-end Closing, Regulatory Reporting, Reconciliation, Treasury and Finance Financial Markets (complex products).
You speak the Finance language and understand the Finance needs.
You are able to transform the current way of working in Finance data analysis through data gathering with the use of Business Objects and analysis with Excel to a new way of working in which Analytical Reporting Solutions in OBIEE/OBIA are used.
Also you are able to guide Finance in this process to a new way of working.
In this role you will:
Evaluate findings, using knowledge of reporting tooling, finance processes, data models and finance operational processing in applications to come up with a precise description of the requirements and a functional design for the reporting solution
Confers with persons creating a solution for a Finance business Epic to clarify and enable the realization of the requested reporting solution as part of the total Finance Business Epic.
Analyses and evaluates purpose (functionality) and content of requests for reports to develop new, or improve existing format, functionality, use, and control.
Analyses report requests to determine basic characteristics and requirements, such as origin and report flow, format, frequency, distribution and purpose or function of report.
Confers with persons originating, handling, processing, or receiving reports to identify problems and to gather suggestions for improvements provided through report functionality.
Examples of activities that are part of the job:
-Create planning and approach for the design deliverables that are assigned to you;
-Gather and/or validate requirements;
-Organize workshop in order to clarify requirements and draft design;
-Write functional design document and validate with user community;
-Organize explanatory and fit/gap sessions with subject matter experts of vendors;
-Validate the technical/configuration design delivered by our OIB/IT partner;
-Test delivered functionality in Functional Acceptance Test.
- You have a financial background and worked in an international Finance environment within a financial institution (Banks) for at least three years.
- Preferably you have more than 3 years of relevant functional working experience with BI Oracle both OBIEE and OBIA both on report/dashboard development and in Repository build.
- Experience with OFSAA, Fusion and/or Hyperion is an absolute plus.
- You are a strong communicator, who speaks English fluently and you have a positive and pro-active attitude. We expect you to have effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- You are able to strike the balance between the customer request for tailor made reporting solutions and long term sustainable, uniform solutions delivering an efficient , cost effective finance analysis framework.
- You have Agile and/or Scrum experience