Love to creating software for VOD and Live Streaming platforms? Working on products that have huge impact in our everyday life? That what you work on will be recognized by almost everyone around you? This combined with passion for media and the ambition to excel in your profession? If so, then you will be the new team-playing Development professional for our client in The Netherlands.
• You are going to work as a Back-end Developer in one of our clients Scrum or Kanban teams, working on their VOD platform that is the engine of products such as: Videoland and many more.
• Since our client is a ‘project’ based company, there will also be other projects you will be working on. These projects are always very innovative since our clients want to excel within the media landscape.
• Being ambitious and like to excel;
• You are a real team player with a can-do mentality;
• A feeling for responsibility and making sure, by any means necessary, that ‘things on your plate’ will get done;
• No 09 -17:00 mentality;
• Capable of showing initiative;
• You are passionate about your profession;
• You are flexible;
• Not afraid of (very) complex multimedia solutions.
• You have at least a Bachelor degree;
• Knowledge about: Git, Linux, PHP, MySQL, Symfony2 Framework, Maybe even Java/C++;
• You have knowledge about techniques we don’t use yet;
• Experience with Kanban or Scrum;
• You are capable to perform a bit of Front-end sexiness sometimes;
• Medior level of experience.
What do They offer?
• Competitive salary based on experience;
• Pension scheme;
• Travel allowance;
• 23 days of leave;
• Collaboration with international colleagues like the US, India and Mexico;
• Lots of freedom combined with responsibilities;
• Ability to work in a creative and professional team;
• Equipped workplace;
• Participation in projects with the latest technologies;
• Opportunity for training and professional growth within the company;
• Good atmosphere where working hard and having fun goes hand in hand. Such as our weekly drink, team activities, company parties and informal office department.
Interesse? Gebruik de Solliciteer Direct button of neem contact op met Irene Badu, Senior Recruiter Ajilon IT op 0623404129 of – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
1101 EB Amsterdam