Our client is a global leading international company in the Greater Amsterdam Area.
Do you enjoy looking for new business opportunities, maintaining and building up new relationships? Are you not afraid to pick up the phone and do you speak English and preferably Italian? Then this is the job for you!
As a sales development representative you will have the following responsibilities:
- Building up relationships with existing customers and developing new relationships;
- Attending and participating in regular sales meetings;
- Monthly reporting to the sales manager
- Keeping in contact with the customer service department to ensure that the customers are receiving the right service standards;
- Making sure that the customer/prospect database is maintained and up to date
The requirements for this role are:
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service/sales;
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably in Italian;
- Social media skills;
Please note that candidates must have relevant European working entitlements and be based in The Netherlands. When applying for this position, only English CV's as Word document will be considered and only successful applicants will be notified.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive on a daily basis we can only respond to the applications that match our client's requirements. If you have not received a response from us within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been selected for this position.
If you would like your CV to be registered in our database, please sign up on our website via http://unique.nl/en/i'm-looking-for-a-job/working-for-unique/open-application
Salary and Benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and growing international company with great products and services.
There is a very nice company atmosphere and you will be working with passionate colleagues.