For a permanent position at a leading supplier of electronic components, DPA Supply Chain is looking for a:
Supply Chain Planner (Eindhoven, Fulltime)
As supply chain planner you will be managing material requirements planning and balancing supply and demand. Furthermore, you will be responsible for cost-effective transportation and ensure on time deliveries.
Daily contact will be with customer service, intercompany manufacturing plants, suppliers, sales offices and European distribution team.
You will be part of a team of 8 supply chain planners and report to the European Manager Logistics Planning.
Your tasks and responsibility consist of, but are not limited to:
- Manage supply delivery performance of manufacturing plants and external vendors;
- Manage the allocation process;
- Process expedite requests sent by customer service and follow up with manufacturing plants;
- Monitor and control all aspects of the purchase document backlog, (overdue, reschedules, unscheduled, substitutions/replacements, returns);
- Be part of different supply chain optimisation projects.
This position requires current residency in The Netherlands. The client has a large preference for a candidate available immediately.
- Bachelor degree ( for example supply chain, business administration or logistics);
- 2-6 years work-experience in supply planning or production planning;
- Good Excel and ERP (preferably SAP) skills;
- A little experience as a team leader (could be within a project team);
- Good communication skills in English (written and verbal);
- Process oriented and looking for continous improvement;
- Flexible attitude, able to work under pressure in dynamic international environment.
- Base salary up to €3.400,- euros per month;
- Good secondary benefits;
- Start with a one-year contract, with the intention to offer an indefinite contract next;
- Perspective to grow into a team leader position.