Are you available for the six months and do you have affinity with media/video? Are you accurate and do you have experience with administrative jobs? Please read on! This large organization which manufactures and distributes over 70 channels around the globe, is looking for a Media Video On Demand Operator.
In this position your purpose is to process and quality check all delivered digital content and make sure it is ready for transmission for linear broadcasting and/or ready for Video On Demand services.
- Ordering and chasing delivery of digital VOD content according to VOD media specs (this includes Media, Metadata and Promo materials)
- Data entry and tracking of all content and its components in Channel Management Systems
- Writing and maintaining manuals for material and content procedures
- Investigating and resolving (or assisting in resolving) discrepancy reports issued by internal and external parties
- Providing support to Operations Department on day to day tasks
- Quality checking of video materials
- Client communication
This organisation has 27 nationalities working together under one roof since 1999, they have developed a unique culture. They have become experts at finding solutions to the complex problems that you only find with international media. A a staff member within this company you contribute to globalise content without the client having to reproduce it. You multiply the value of content in time, size, dimensions, languages, cultures, qualities, platforms, access methods and drop-off methods.
- Must be able to work accurately with an eye for detail
- Able to prioritize own workload
- Able to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Analytical and problem solving attitude
- Active communicator with internal and external parties
- Being able to communicate in English on business level
- Basic video/audio knowledge
- Experience with file specifications/formats
- Scheduling experience
- A completed bachelor study in the field of media
If you are interested in this position please apply before the 21th of October with your resume and motivations via the button below.