Are you an energetic Dutch Administrative Assistant looking for a new project to dive into? Would you like to gain experience working within a well-known legal EU organisation in The Hague? Then this is your chance!
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Providing general administrative support to the Dutch National Desk such as but not limited to:
- Organising various meetings
- Creating and maintaining databases/filling systems
- Taking notes, minutes, processing letters
- Keeping diaries up to date
- Providing support in preparation of reports;
- Facilitating internal administrative processes; and
- Performing other administrative duties as requested.
- Experience and knowledge in the areas mentioned above;
- Fluency in Dutch language;
- Thorough knowledge of English;
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Outlook;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- Reliability and attention to detail;
- Confidentiality, discretion and integrity; and
- Customer service orientation.
- Experience working within a multicultural/EU environment.
Are you the enthusiastic Dutch Administrative Assistant we are looking for? Please apply now!
To keep up to date with new opportunities follow us @octagoncareers, Facebook, Linkedin or take a look at our website.
Octagon is a global-minded recruitment and HR services firm with 20+ years of experience in the European and international market. We help international companies with their recruitment needs, providing flexible solutions customized to fit each specific case. With internal functional specializations in the fields of Finance, IT, Sales & Marketing, Business Support (HR, Procurement, Legal, Support/Admin), we keep our expertise and knowledge up to speed with market developments to best utilize our large network of professionals and provide high quality services to our clients.